Benefits of Membership
You are What Makes us Uncommon. And with Us, Clearly, Membership has its Advantages.
We are member owned, so all surplus belongs to and is controlled by our members. Dividends, which are a result of overpaid contributions due to better-than-expected performance, are very nice. However, our goal is to keep your premiums as low as possible, keeping your money in your own pockets rather than having it returned at some point in the future.
Because of our member-ownership model, in addition to having an investment in our success, you also have representation at the decision-making table. We encourage all members to share their ideas about new and different coverages we can provide. We constantly strive to create products on the cutting edge of demand to ensure that you are covered, no matter what your needs may be.
When becoming a member of WVCoRP, not only will you enjoy the benefits of comprehensive coverage, cost savings, and price stability, but all members are also eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Online tools allow our members easy access to claim reporting, claims data, customized loss reports, Certificate of Insurance requests, and changes to Property, Inland Marine, and Auto schedules
- As an alternative to contractor-provided coverage, we offer builder’s risk during construction or renovation, providing better coverage at a cost savings
- Customized risk management programs designed specifically for each member based on claims/risks
- Hot-topic workshops presented throughout the year
covering all regions across the state
- Contract and lease review to ensure adequate coverage
requirements and insurance language
- No-charge periodic property appraisals
- Cyber risk coverage provided at no charge
- Cost-effective treatment for injured employees
- Live and recorded training webinars
- Defensive driver training with Enhanced On-Site Driving Simulator
- On-site law enforcement staff training with continuing education credits
- OSHA mock inspections and training to ensure compliance with current law