Local Governments, We’ve Got You Covered.
We know the complexity of the risks facing county commissions. In today’s world, those risks become increasingly daunting. Your public employees and elected officials face enormous pressure to meet the demands of running your governments while providing a safe and effective atmosphere to do so. So, we have provided the most comprehensive array of coverages to make sure you are taken care of, no matter the need.
- Property – Written specifically for West Virginia local governments under a “special form,” meaning all perils are covered unless specifically excluded
- Inland Marine – Covers trailers, boats, and other movable and specialized property, as well as miscellaneous equipment
- Boiler & Machinery – Covers a wide range of equipment such as air conditioning and refrigeration, boilers, and pressure vessels
- Crime – Covers crimes committed by employees and volunteers, including losses of money and securities from failure to faithfully perform duties, as well as forgery and computer fraud
- Auto – Covers all vehicles you own, as well as hired and rented vehicles for member business
- General Liability – Provides the broadest protection and defense for public entities against allegations of bodily injury or property damage
- Public Officials Liability – Protects against allegations of wrongful acts, such as sexual harassment and employ- ment practices, including defense costs
- Law Enforcement Liability – Protection and defense from allegations against your officers and their actions
- Cyber – Provides coverage due to network security breaches that may include hacking, malware, viruses, and online privacy matters like identity theft
- Workers’ Compensation – Provides the most affordable and responsive workers’ compensation program available
- Excess Limits – All coverages can be customized with increased limits beyond what is standard