Authorities, We Know the Unique Risks You Face.
We know the complexity of the risks facing public authorities. In today’s world, those risks become increasingly daunting. Your employees face enormous pressure to meet the demands of running your authorities and providing services to the public while providing a safe and effective environment to do so. We take that obligation very seriously and so we provide a broad array of coverages to take care of your every need.
- Property – Written specifically for West Virginia local governments under a “special form,” meaning all perils are covered unless specifically excluded
- Inland Marine – Covers trailers, boats, and other movable and specialized property, as well as miscellaneous equipment
- Boiler & Machinery – Covers a wide range of equipment such as air conditioning and refrigeration, boilers, and pressure vessels
- Crime – Covers crimes committed by employees and volunteers, including losses of money and securities from failure to faithfully perform duties, as well as forgery and computer fraud
- Auto – Covers all vehicles you own, as well as hired and rented vehicles for member business
- General Liability – Provides the broadest protection and defense for public entities against allegations of bodily injury or property damage
- Public Officials Liability – Protects against allegations of wrongful acts, such as sexual harassment and employment practices, including defense costs
- Law Enforcement Liability – Protection and defense from allegations against your officers and their actions
- Cyber – Provides coverage due to network security breaches that may include hacking, malware, viruses, and online privacy matters like identity theft
- Workers’ Compensation – Provides the most affordable and responsive workers’ compensation program available
- Excess Limits – All coverages can be customized with increased limits beyond what is standard